Streamwood Pokemon League

On Sunday November 25th, I went to the Streamwood Library for a league day. I went right after church, so the trip wasn't long. It started at 12:30 and ended at 3:00 P.M.

I brought my deck along and went to the league. I played against really nice people who were new, and were veterans of the place. I ended up talking to the Moscows, who I am good friends with. I lost my games because I had really bad starts, plus I couldn't get any of the cards I wanted out at all. I still had a lot of fun.

The Organizer, Mr. Moscow, was really nice and glad that we had come to the league. He helped me with my deck and gave me tips on how to play it. Overall, I had a blast, and I would love coming back there again.

This was a great day, and I can't wait to go back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Shadows Prerelease

Internationals 2017 Experience

Burning Shadows and the 2018 Format