Kenosha Wisconsin Battle Roads

I know its been a while since this happened, but I wanted to do this article because I did so good, plus the staff was really nice. The store was Outpost Gaming in Kenosha,Wisconsin. The organizer was Pat Fuge, who was a really nice guy. He talked to us all after the rounds, while having great judge calls. I had a blast at the event.

I got 3rd place out of 20 people. I am not that very good at tournaments, but I was very excited about my winning. I got 4 packs and a Victory Cup which the card says: "Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokemon, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterword." This card is pretty much Poke Ball, but with a shinier card image. The card isn't the best, but I got it free, so how can I complain.

Overall, this was a really fun day, can't wait for more events from Mr. Fuge.
Rating: 4 out of 4 stars

Comment on this for tips, congrats, websites to visit, Pokemon chat, etc.

Here is one picture of the event:
Me getting my packs/Victory Medal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Shadows Prerelease

Internationals 2017 Experience

Burning Shadows and the 2018 Format