Regionals in Indiana

I was in Fort Wayne, Indiana a week ago, and I participated in the tournament. I ended up going 14 out of 64 seniors. I got knocked out of the first round of top cut though. My opponent played Hydreigon/Darkrai, while I played the same, but with a few card differences. Some examples are: He played 3-4 max potions, while I played only 2, and he had more catchers than I did. But I was close.

I won game one with ease. The second game was a disaster. I couldn't get set up for the life of me. For the third game, I could have won, but the few differences made the gamechanger. Overall, I got half a box with it, so I was excited.

The day wasn't just about battling though. I played Black 2 and got a lot of Join Avenue people to come. I also got to meet Pooka, and get his picture with me. He works for TheTopCut , a really famous Pokemon site that works on TCG videos on the gameplay, and other cool bits of info.

It is good that I did well because this is my last year as a Senior, so I have to do really good this year.
Overall: The tournament was well worth the 2 day stay, the people were awesome, I saw my friends, and had a blast meeting Pooka, and seeing others, like Ross Cawthorn, and Jay Hornung. I loved the trip, and I can't wait till the next one!

Here is some of the pictures I have from the day:
 Picture of Me with Pooka (On right)
Picture of Me (on right) with my brother (on left)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Shadows Prerelease

Internationals 2017 Experience

Burning Shadows and the 2018 Format